1. About Registry Australia
- Welcome to Registry Australia Pty Ltd (‘Registry’). We provide Business Name Registration Services (‘Services’).
- You understand that Registry.com.au (or its operator Registry Australia Pty Ltd) is a retail business name renewal service. Although we are a Registered ASIC Agent, WE ARE NOT ASIC and WE ARE NOT A GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION. We are a privately-owned, Business Name Registration Service Providor.
- This website is owned and operated by Registry Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 34 625 637 023). Access to and use of this website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Registry Australia. Please read these terms and conditions (‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading this website, paying to use our services, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the website, and not make payment to use our services, or if you have already made payment to use our services and do not agree to be bound by these terms, you must notify us immediately and stop using our services.
- Registry Australia reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Registry Australia updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of these Terms for your records.
2. Business Name Renewal Terms
- You authorise Registry Australia Pty Ltd to lodge your Business Name Renewal and make all the necessary declarations to ASIC on behalf of you.
- By making a payment to Registry Australia Pty Ltd, you accept these terms.
- You declare that you are the applicant (the proposed business name holder) or you are lodging this application on behalf of the applicant with the applicant’s permission (the proposed business name holder) and you are authorised to
- submit this application for lodgment on behalf of the applicant under the terms and conditions of the ASIC Electronic Lodgment Protocol; and
- make each of the following declarations on behalf of the applicant after making all due and proper enquiries. (See who may be authorised to lodge an application to register a business name for more information.)
- I am not disqualified from managing corporations under section 206B(1) of the Corporations Act 2001; and within the last 5 years I have not been convicted of, or released from prison after being convicted of, and serving a term of imprisonment for, any of the criminal offences referred to in section 32(1) (c) or (d) of the Business Names Registration Act 2011.
- This application is submitted under, and is compliant with, the terms and conditions of the ASIC Electronic Lodgment Protocol. To the best of my knowledge, the information supplied to you before you made your payment was complete and accurate (it is an offence to provide false or misleading information to ASIC). ASIC may contact the applicant or the lodging party (if any) if there are any questions regarding this application for registration of a business name.
3. Money Back Guarantee
- If you feel that we have not provided you with the level of premium service you expected from us, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Please get in contact with us in this case and we will explain our refund process.
4. Your Privacy and Security of your Personal Information
- We collect personal information about you that is publicly available on the internet. We do this to offer you a premium Business Renewal Service to save you the time and hassle of performing this task yourself.
- We will not disclose any of your stored or collected information to any other party other than ASIC unless instructed to do so and is permissible by law.
- To obtain further information, you can contact us during business hours on 1300 070 000 or email us at email@example.com.
5. About our ASIC Registered Agent Status
- Registry Australia Pty Ltd is a private company provider of business name renewal services.
- We are an ASIC Registered Agent (independent of ASIC) and our Agent Number is 42185.
- Renewing your business name with us as an ASIC Registered Agent facilitates streamlined renewals services and important renewal reminder services with ASIC.
- We are persons that are authorised by you, a registered Australian company, to renew your business name(s) with ASIC and remind you when future Business Name renewal fees are due.
- We may receive notifications on behalf on your company and may provide other administrative services to you.
- While we endeavour to ensure that your information is accurate and error-free, you acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any inaccuracy, omission, defect or error in your information. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, however arising, which may be caused by use of this information.
- You indemnify us from and against any losses or claims arising out of, or as a consequence of your negligent, wrongful, or unlawful reading of our marketing material.
- You understand that a full-refund is only available if you request it within 30 days of your payment.
This business name renewal service is provided by Registry Australia Pty Ltd. We are a private service provider independent of ASIC.